GPU Render Farm Tutorials Volume5
Usually comes for GPU rendering, we need to invest a hell lots of money for the GPU hardware, but with cloud rendering, we can only pay a few dollars to get the monster rendering performance, or even FREE for rendering. However, setting up a GPU render farm in cloud is not that easy, we even can’t get any information on internet. But now, we provide a full detail step by step video tutorial showing you how to set up GPU render farm in cloud, we will take care of every single detail to turn the remote PC into a GPU render node. In addition, we will talk about how to get the FREE render hour in google cloud, it’s roughly 50 hours rendering time with almost the same performance as 3 gtx1080 FOR FREE. We also take care of GPU render engine like Fstorm and Octane, we fine tuned the OS to better accommodate the GPU render farm environment. At the end of this tutorial, you can set up your own monster within minutes and get them ready to render with only few mouse clicks.
In this video tutorials, we will going to learn:
1. Complete step by step learning how to GPU rendering in cloud.
2. Estimate the exact cost for an animation, or a still image.
3. Set up the google account and get the FREE credit for roughly 50 hours render time.
4. How to reduce cost and render time for animation and still image rendering.
5. Detail adjustments for OS and host 3d apps environment as a render node.
6. Deploying remote instances to GPU rendering using 3ds max and Fstorm, Octane standalone, C4d.
7. Rendering an actual project( final scene file attached) in cloud.
1. Support host app: 3ds max, maya, c4d, sketchup, lightwave, modo, octane standalone
2. Support cloud provider: Google Cloud, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure.
3. Support OS: remote Windows 2012, 2016 only
4. PPT documents, video tutorials files, benchmark sample scene files(final orbx format) included.
5. If u find any problem, please contact us via email! email@example.com